BBG Management Corporation
BBG Management Corporation is looking for a Software Engineer for a video game developing company in Lunenburg, Nova Scotia. You will design and implement code/script in accordance with schedules agreed upon with the Technical Lead.
- Collaborate with fellow Software Engineers and Project Team members
- Alert the technical lead of any issues that could disrupt agreed-upon schedules
- Implement code and script in accordance with coding standards
- Ensure components are designed and reviewed prior to implementation
- Ensure in-game performance targets are achieved as required by Production
- At least 2 years of experience as a Software Engineer; Experience in game development is an asset
- Passionate for video games and interest in game programming disciplines(Artificial Intelligence, Rendering, User Interface, Audio, etc.)
- Experience with the following:
3D Graphics Programming(Shaders, DirectX, OpenGL)
Math Skills(Matrices, Vectors, Algebra, etc.)
Advanced Physics Skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and strong team player
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or in a similar field
How to apply?
If you have the required experience and are interested in learning more, please contact Kritika Gupta with your resume at email@example.com and use ‘Software Engineer – Lunenburg’ in the subject line.
Or apply by clicking on the ‘apply’ button below.