BBG Management Corporation
This role is on behalf of one of our clients in Fort Meade, Maryland, providing cybersecurity services.
Note: Active TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph security clearance is required
We are looking for a Senior Technical Director with active security clearance, who will become part of a team comprising of software professionals who take pride in the ability to deliver timely and potent security solutions.
- Develop, maintain, and leverage current internal and external customer and partner relationships
- Analyze and assess the current state of the client’s system architecture and implementation
- Responsible for identifying, diagnosing, and resolving performance issues
- Analyze customers’ needs and suggest upgrades or additional features meet their requirements
- Liaise with the sales department to win new business and increase sales
- Mentor and train junior team members to help them understand more of the technology space
- Enable junior team members to take more ownership and make larger contributions
- At least 9 years of experience as a software development lead in object-oriented programming and system architecture
- Experience in working as a technical leader of software development leads and projects
- Previous experience in developing JAVA or C# applications and in object-oriented programming
- Strong knowledge of the following:
- Distributed processing/storage applications(Kafka and Elastic)
- Relational databases, Postgresql and, MySQL
- Container orchestration technologies and implementation/optimization, such as Docker Swarm or Kubernetes
- Experience with the following:
- System administration tools such as Ansible, Puppet or Chef for mass server installation, configuration and maintenance activities
- Web application development utilizing frameworks such as DropWizard, Vert.x
- Scripting languages such as Python, PERL
- Network protocols and designing traffic efficient network-aware applications
- It would be a huge asset if you experience with following:
- Building streaming components leveraging technologies such as KafkaStreams
- Ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment, with excellent leadership and management skills
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Active TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph security clearance is required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in a similar field
How to apply?
If you have the required experience and are interested in learning more please click on ‘Apply for Job’ button below and apply using the form.