BBG Management Corporation
BBG Management Corporation is looking for a Senior Systems Administrator for a company in Montreal, Quebec managing global data centers.
We are looking for a really high standard of candidate. Someone who has broad expertise in several technologies as outlined below and will also have the ability to mentor and develop team members.
- Maintain, develop and support the servers globally
- Collaborate in the IT Strategy through the completion of assigned projects
- Research, implement, scope, and support multiple technologies
- Onboarding and on-going management of IaaS / Cloud / managed services customers
- Ensure delivery of value-added services to the external customers
- Troubleshooting of complex problems and take corrective measures in a timely manner
- At least 5 years of experience as Systems Administrator (Managed Service Provider)
- Experience in researching, scoping, and implementing IT Solutions and infrastructure
- Expert in all or the majority of technologies:
- VMware Cloud Deployments (Expertise with Private & Public Deployments)
- VMware Solutions at Service Provider Level (vCloud Director, NSX)
- Networking & Firewalls (Cisco Catalyst & Nexus Range, ASA Firewalls)
- Microsoft Server Environments (Windows Server, AD, Domain Services)
- Microsoft Server Applications (Exchange, SQL, O365, Sharepoint)
- Linux Fundamentals (Deploy & Manager, RedHat\CentOS\Ubuntu)
- SAN & Storage systems (Install & Management, experience with Nimble\Nutanix\HPE Storage advantageous)
- Cisco UCS, Load Balancing Technologies, Automation advantageous
- Holds two or more of the following certification:
- VMware Certified Professional
- Cisco Certified Network Associate
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator
- Linux Fundamentals
- Team management abilities
- Good problem-solving and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or in a similar field
How to apply?
If you have the required experience and are interested in learning more, please contact Kritika Gupta with your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org and use ‘Senior Systems Administrator – Montreal’ in the subject line.
Or apply by clicking on the ‘apply’ button below.