BBG Management Corporation
BBG Management Corporation has an opportunity for a Senior Software Engineer(remote) in a SaaS company in Boulder, Colorado. You will work as a technical lead within a development team working on implementing services and application programming interfaces using a wide range of technologies that developers in the team utilize to create amazing user experiences.
- Write, maintain, and debug production level server code using Java, Scala, and Python
- Understand moving pieces under the hood and align the teams work to client’s architecture principles
- Identify risks of regression and encourage team members to understand the impact of their changes
- Support and guide less experienced developers
- Understand the business goals of a project and product by working closely alongside the product owner to understand the requirements
- At least 5 years of experience in software development
- Software development experience using the Agile approach
- Experience with Java/Scala(required)
- Linux command line experience
- Hands-on experience with IntelliJ, Eclipse or other IDE development tools
- Ability to work independently, mentor others, and provide feedback on their work
- High-level of verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent analytical computing and algorithms skills
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or in a similar field
- Authorized to legally work in the USA
- Experience with the following:
- Distributed systems
- Spring and Spring Boot
- PostgreSQL, PostGIS, or GIS experience
- SQL and RDBMS skills
- Jenkins, Hudson, CruiseControl, and Maven
- Development, testing and consuming REST APIs
- Test Driven Development
- Experience with cloud-enabled services/applications (AWS)
How to apply?
If you have the required experience and are interested in learning more, please contact Kate Macdonald with your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org and use ‘Senior Software Engineer – Remote US’ in the subject line.
Or apply by clicking on the ‘apply’ button below.