BBG Management Corporation
BBG Management Corporation has an opportunity for a Senior Java Developer to join a company managing high-traffic websites in Montreal, QC.
Senior Software Developer Java responsibilities include gathering system and user requirements, building Java modules and testing features before release. If you have hands-on experience developing software with agile methodologies and are ready to lead our junior developers, we’d like to meet you.
- Create and manage projects comprising of high-traffic web properties
- Design and develop high-volume, low latency applications
- Participate in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Code well designed, testable and efficient code
- Maintain online systems and troubleshoot/fix bugs
- At least 5 years of experience as a Software Developer (JAVA) or in a similar role
- Expert in Java development
- Experience with the following:
- Caching Systems (Redis)
- Message Queues (Kafka/ZeroMQ)
- NoSQL (Cassandra/Vertica)
- Cloud Server Management (Google/AWS)
- Knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL, and ORM technologies such as JPA2 and Hibernate
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or in a similar field
How to apply?
If you have the required experience and are interested in learning more, please contact John Gabriel with your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org and use ‘Senior Java Dev – Montreal’ in the subject line.
Or apply by clicking on the ‘apply’ button below.