BBG Management Corporation
- Analyze, carry out and record the transactions necessary to generate financial statements of the group companies.
- Responsible for reconciliations, credit notes, and billing manager.
- Knowledge of commission calculations
- Responsible for all payments in cash, leased, 3GS, 4GS, installation, and rental of equipment and credit notes of the dealer.
- Update and balance sales records for management review.
- Commission/bonus calculations, accruals, and payments for sales representatives
- Responsible for processing/billing all transfers from customers and external suppliers, orders for office supplies / internal demonstrations, lease returns and shipping fees
- Configure all new maintenance contracts for copiers, faxes, distributor facilities, and software. Update of the pending and canceled report of the contract.
- Studies in Public Accounting and Auditing / Business Administration or Career Experience
- Accounting experience and preferably with knowledge in the billing area.
- Solid knowledge in accounting systems
- Microsoft office management.
- Minimum Education: University
- Years of experience: 2
- Knowledge: Accounting, Microsoft Office
How to apply?
If you feel that you would be a good fit for this position, please send your resume in English to Elmer Sanchez at firstname.lastname@example.org and use Job Title in the subject line.