BBG Management Corporation
BBG Management Corporation is looking for a Search Engine Marketing Analyst with specialization in SEO to join a marketing agency in New York City, New York. An ideal candidate will make sure digital properties are search engine friendly with the popular search engine and as well as niche centric search engines too.
- Manage SEO projects from scratch including:
- Prepare and Plan SEO timeline
- Perform initial keyword research and content recommendations
- Oversee metadata
- Report, analyze, and optimize
- Monitor traffic and ranking data to provide insight to optimize
- Liaise with web development teams to provide feedback and coding recommendations for manuscripts
- Liaise with supervisor and report status of projects
- Prepare and present reports to clients
- Work with vendors, clients, and internal teams to complete projects
- Support business and research on new trends
- At least 2 years of SEO experience in a digital agency environment
- Experience with web analytics
- Hands on experience with webmaster tools – Google and Bing
- Experience with 3rd party SEO and digital marketing tools: BrightEdge, SEMRush, DoubleClick, Search 360, etc.
- Proficient with Excel (Pivot Tables)
- Excellent math skills
- Excellent communication and client service skills
- Pharma industry experience is an asset
- Advantage Software experience is an asset
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or in a similar field is an asset
- Authorized to legally work in the US
How to apply?
If you have the required experience and are interested in learning more, please contact Kate Macdonald with your resume at Kate.email@example.com and use ‘Search Engine Marketing Analyst – NYC’ in the subject line.
Or apply by clicking on the ‘apply’ button below.