BBG Management Corporation
BBG Management Corporation is looking for a Scrum Master to join an aerospace company in Longueuil, Quebec.
Your core responsibility will be to act as a leader and advocate in the transition and adoption of Scrum across the organization.
- Enable teams to self-organize to deliver value to customers
- Guide team on how to use best practices and values to delight customers
- Guiding the team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially on grooming and maintaining the product backlog
- At least 4 years of experience as a Scrum Master with IT Infrastructure and Applications
- Certified ScrumMaster certification required
- Knowledge of DevOps
- Hands-on experience in running teams utilizing Scrum and Kanban
- Knowledge of Agile and waterfall – a good mix of methodologies
- Excellent mentoring skills
- High level of written and oral communication skills is required
- SAFe certification is an asset
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field an asset
- Authorized to legally work in Canada
How to apply?
If you have the required experience and are interested in learning more, please contact Kritika Gupta with your resume at email@example.com and use ‘Scrum Master – Longueuil’ in the subject line.
Or apply by clicking on the ‘apply’ button below.