BBG Management Corporation
The Quality Analyst will be responsible for supervising the transactions, making sure that they are in agreement with the contractual agreement with the client and proactive in documenting and sharing the results with the operations to initiate an immediate corrective measure.
- Monitor staff to identify errors, deviations and initiate corrective actions.
- You must perform transaction monitoring in the instructions entered in the application for announcements
- Participate in Calibration audits and report comments.
- Carry out the assigned tasks within the given time frame.
- Create and maintain updated reports.
- Create individual and team quality reports as necessary for the process and send them to the owners of the process.
- Work with the operations team to identify the training needs of the people
- Must have at least 2 years of experience as a quality analyst / process analyst. Audit, feedback, analysis.
- They must have knowledge of Quality.
- Willing to work on a Night Shift.
- Minimum degree of preferred degree
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong written and spoken communication.
- Previous experience in transaction monitoring.
- You should have a good knowledge about the process and quality of Back Office.
- Good working knowledge in Microsoft Office PowerPoint, Excel and Word
How to apply?
If you feel that you would be a good fit for this position, please send your resume in English to Elmer Sanchez at email@example.com and use Job Title in the subject line.