BBG Management Corporation
BBG Management Corporation is looking for a Product/Electronics Tester for a telecommunications equipment manufacturing company in Melbourne, Florida.
An ideal candidate must be familiar with electronics, test equipment, and testing procedures.
- Perform all tests specified in a professional manner using criteria set forth in the minimum performance specifications(MPS)
- Understand and follow test procedures
- Liaise with Test Lead and Production Line Lead, work on correcting/preventing failures, errors or other things that might compromise the quality and integrity of the product
- Other duties as assigned
- At least 2 years of experience as a Product or Electronics Tester
- Good computer and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently, under pressure and meet deadlines
- Maintain confidentiality and time management
- Excellent communications skills in English
- High School diploma or equivalent
How to apply?
If you have the required experience and are interested in learning more, please contact Elmer Sanchez with your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org and use ‘Product/Electronics Tester – Melbourne’ in the subject line.
Or apply by clicking on the ‘apply’ button below.