BBG Management Corporation
BBG Management Corporation is looking for an Intermediate to Senior Software Developer for an IT services company in Edmonton, Alberta.
An ideal candidate will have experience with Active Directory and/or LDAP directories, CRM, and email/collaboration systems. You will work on Microsoft stack development projects by utilizing the latest tools.
- Code, modify, integrate and test software code
- Maintain codes and make modifications
- Extend the code to improve the overall user experience
- Implement a high level of design, architecture and database decision making
- Install software and configure operating system applications
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation, and maintenance of software
- Assist in the following:
- Collection and documentation of user requirements
- Development of logical and physical specifications
- Development of automated unit tests
- Experience in web application development with ASP .Net and C# applications in a Microsoft stack environment
- 3 – 5 years for Intermediate Dev
- 5 – 7 years for Senior Dev with leadership skills
- Experience with
- Experience in developing and testing applications based on .NET, C#, C++, ASP.NET, jQuery, Telerik development tools, full working knowledge of the Resharper productivity enhancement toolset, MVC / MVVC and Web Forms
- Experience with the following:
- MS Web services, XML and XSLT, and JSON
- Developing, consuming and testing WCF, SOAP and REST web services
- SQL including Microsoft SQL, SQLlite and Light DB
- Experience with business applications and cloud solutions like Azure AD, Azure VMs and Hyper-V, Google Apps (G Suite), on-premise and cloud-based Email systems, CRMs and ERPs, and other 3rd party hosted web services
- Experience with InstallShield.
- Experience with development for both cloud computing and on-premise systems particularly the Microsoft technology stack.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and concisely report progress to daily scrum meetings
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or in a similar field
How to apply?
If you have the required experience and are interested in learning more, please contact Kritika Gupta with your resume at email@example.com and use ‘Intermediate/Senior SW Dev – Edmonton’ in the subject line.
Or apply by clicking on the ‘apply’ button below.