BBG Management Corporation
BBG Management Corporation is looking for a Head of Operations for Visa Application Center in Kingston, Jamaica. Your main responsibility in this role will be to manage business unit, processes, and operations.
To manage responsibilities of operations of all Visa Application Centres (VAC) with accountability for process adherence, revenue, profitability, customer satisfaction; and overall responsibility for interaction and relationship management with the respective Mission / Embassy.
Responsibility and Duties:
- Overall responsibility of the business unit/processes within the country with accountability for process adherence, revenue, profitability, resource planning – Resource cost & allocation, customer satisfaction
- Financial Management: Direct responsibility for the country’s profitability and achievement of targets (EBIT) set by the company; Control & maintain country’s expense budgets and allocated resources and perform periodic cost and productivity analyses
- Operational Excellence: Lead process improvement initiatives to enhance productivity at all levels: develop & maintain standard operating procedures, policies and manuals etc., ensure compliance to all existing processes and meet the defined SLAs, ensure process enhancements to improve quality & efficiency and lead New process roll outs in the respective VACs, improve the operational systems; processes and policies to support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organisational planning.
- Risk Management: Manage Security (Physical & Data) at the Application Centre and ensure effective controls are in place to pre-empt any physical / data security breach incidents
- People Management: Manage staff efficiency & productivity for the given country, plan & forecast the manpower resourcing activity for the country based on previous trends, Time in motion study, etc., ensure conduct of product & process trainings to all staff on a regular basis through coaching and development, ensure high standards of ethics, integrity and compliance with corporate procedures.
- Business Development: liaise with the Value-Added Services team in order to create new channels of Revenue, add new clients, inroads into the MOFA for business opportunities in other countries, explore other revenue channels with the various government bodies / ministries in the region with strategic partnerships
- Relationship Building: develop and maintain business relationships with all Consulate officials (Embassy / Consulates), retain all existing clients while re bidding or manage relationships to get contract renewals, maintain Relationships with vendors & partner FMCs
- Maintain updates on competition in the region with the help of Market intelligence
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum Post Graduate Degree or Global Equivalent Degree in any stream
- Ten to fifteen (10 to 15) years of work experience in BPO / Travel / Hospitality industry of which last minimum 5 years should be in senior management position/level, strong working knowledge of visa industry regulations and legislative guidelines
- Cross domain knowledge and experience (e.g. HR, IT, Admin, Finance, Operations) in a large set-up spread over a wide geographical area
- Experience working in multinational company, set up new ventures (Local / International) and manage multi-regional offices
- Proven experience and ability in strategic planning & execution, customer service, operation processes, project management and people management skills
- Strong business acumen and technology savvy
- Experience working in a culturally diverse environment
How to apply?
If you feel that you would be a good fit for this position, please send a cover letter along with your resume to Elmer Sanchez at firstname.lastname@example.org and use ‘Head of Operation – Kingston’ in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.