BBG Management Corporation
BBG Management Corporation is looking for a Field Service Technician Team Leader for a telecommunications equipment manufacturing company in Melbourne, Florida.
An ideal candidate will act as the representative for the company’s Field Service Activities offsite.
- Direct, supervise, and coordinate the activities of employees engaged in the field operations department of on-site repair, technical and customer services, while on-site
- Resolve customer complaints and answer questions
- Inspect materials, products or equipment to detect defects or malfunctions
- Install radio equipment in a field location(mobile, radios, repeaters, base station)
- Conduct and lead training for department personnel or on-site customer training
- Other duties as assigned
- At least 3 years of experience in technical field support in an electronic manufacturing environment
- At least 3 years of experience as a team lead or supervisor
- Proficient in MS Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint, and Epicor
- Knowledge of test equipment and tools:
- Spectrum Analyzers
- RF Analyzers
- Circuit Boards
- Electronic Equipment
- High-level of communication skills in English
- Excellent analytical and technical skills
- Ability to lead a team in the field providing quality customer service
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field
How to apply?
If you have the required experience and are interested in learning more, please contact Elmer Sanchez with your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org and use ‘Field Service Technician – Melbourne’ in the subject line.
Or apply by clicking on the ‘apply’ button below.