BBG Management Corporation
This role is on behalf of one of our clients in Montreal, Quebec.
You will join as a DevOps Developer in a global Information technology consulting company’s Agile development team.
You will be responsible for setting up the software development environments and software to enable Agile innovation and team collaboration.
- Develop and maintain development and team environments
- Assist in application design and OS Configuration, and required tools required to meet the objectives of the development team
- Provide support to the development teams with the continuous implementation improvements
- Research, propose, maintain and document standards for all infrastructure systems as well as forward-looking strategies for satisfying business needs and maintaining customer’s technical currency with systems in use
- Implement and/or oversee implementation of solutions allowing the optimization of the development process
- At least 5 years of experience as a developer or in a DevOps role
- Experience with large distributed transaction systems
- Systems integration analysis experience is required
- Experience with the following:
- Continuous Integration Tools(Jenkins)
- Groovy and Shell Script
- WebLogic Application Server 12c
- Technical documentation skills
- Understanding of the following:
- SQL and PLS SQL with Oracle
- Object-oriented programming
- J2EE concepts
- Operating systems, networking protocols, and computer hardware
- Quality Assurance Principles
- DevOps Concepts
- Skilled in multi-tasking and prioritization
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or in a similar field
- Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Jenkins;
- Gradle, Maven, Golang, Groovy, Bash, Python, GitLab, Artifactory, Docker, Kubernetes;
- Web services (SOAP, WCF);
How to apply?
If you have the required experience and are interested in learning more please click on ‘Apply for Job’ button below and apply using the form.