BBG Management Corporation
BBG Management Corporation is looking for a Bilingual Inbound Customer Service Representatives for a call center in Mexico City, Mexico handling our international clientele calls.
Note: Must be bilingual: English and Portuguese.
- Address questions and concerns over the call regarding travel documents
- Be a key member of a collaborative and versatile team
- Access, process information, maintain records and statistics
- Answer inquiries and provide information to customers
- Issue receipts and other forms
- Escalate issues to the team manager
- Explain the type and cost of services offered
- Receive, log and escalate complaints when necessary
- Protect the firm’s assets and comply with all regulatory, legal and ethical requirements
- At least 2 years of Customer Service experience in a call center environment or in a similar role
- Proficient with computer applications such as MS Excel, MS Windows, MS Word, and MS Outlook
- Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication
- Bilingual in English & Portuguese is required for reading, writing & speaking
- Work conditions – Fast-paced environment, Attention to detail, Effective interpersonal skills, Flexibility, Accuracy, Team player, Excellent oral communication, Organized
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience
If you have the required experience and are interested in learning more, please contact Elmer Sanchez with your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org and use ‘CSR Portuguese – Mexico City’ in the subject line.