BBG Management Corporation
BBG Management Corporation is looking for a Buyer/Procurement Specialist for a telecommunications equipment manufacturing company in Melbourne, Florida.
You will be managing the expenditure base for materials and services to support the company’s purchasing programs. An ideal candidate will be responsible for source selection, procurement functions, and will report to Supply Chain Director.
- Initiates purchase orders and amendments for parts, services, and or special tools
- Maintains close coordination with plant engineering to ensure timely execution of product as required
- Secure and analyze quotations, negotiates prices, and terms with suppliers
- Liaise with I-R Strategic sourcing to advance enterprise-wide sourcing programs as needed
- Studies market trends and prices, development in engineering, and manufacturing method improvements
- Source new suppliers and determine supply capabilities
- Organize and implement with direction from a senior buyer
- Other duties as assigned
- At least 3 years of experience in purchasing and materials control in a manufacturing environment
- Strong ERP, Excel, MS Access, Word, and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to compile, code, categorize, calculate, tabulating, auditing, and verifying information/data
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ethical and ability to maintain confidentiality
- High level of verbal and written English communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, economics, engineering or in a similar field
How to apply?
If you have the required experience and are interested in learning more, please contact Elmer Sanchez with your resume at email@example.com and use ‘Buyer/Procurement Specialist – Melbourne’ in the subject line.
Or apply by clicking on the ‘apply’ button below.