BBG Management Corporation
BBG Management Corporation has an opportunity for an Assembler III Custom Order for a telecommunications equipment manufacturer company in Melbourne, Florida.
You will be working at assembler station, using hand tools and soldering irons, placing parts, cable building, and mechanical or other final assembly.
- At least 3 years of experience as an assembler or in a similar role
- Ability to perform the following:
- Cross train in any production department and repairing
- Make rate and meet current specified workmanship standards within one day
- Do SMD soldering at all levels
- Work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Read, understand, and build from Engineering parts
- Strong mechanical and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills in English
- High School Diploma or equivalent
How to apply?
If you have the required experience and are interested in learning more, please contact Elmer Sanchez with your resume at email@example.com and use ‘Assembler III Custom Order – Melbourne’ in the subject line.
Or apply by clicking on the ‘apply’ button below.