USE OF MATERIALS
- This site is owned and operated by BBG MANAGEMENT, Inc. (referred to as «BBG MANAGEMENT», «we», «us», or «our» herein). No material from the site may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posed, transmitted, or distributed in any way, except that you may download one copy of the materials on any single computer for your non-commercial use only, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. Modification of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose is a violation of BBG MANAGEMENT copyright and other proprietary rights. The use of any such material on any other Web site or networked computer environment is prohibited. Except as otherwise indicated on this site and except for the trademarks, service marks and trade names of other companies that are displayed on this site, all trademarks, service marks and trade names are property of BBG MANAGEMENT. In the event that you download any software from the site, the software, including any files, images incorporated in or generated by the software, and data accompanying the software (collectively, the «Software») are non-exclusively licensed to you by BBG MANAGEMENT. BBG MANAGEMENT does not transfer title to the Software to you. BBG MANAGEMENT retains full and complete title to the Software, and all intellectual property rights therein. You may not redistribute, sell, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise reduce the Software to a human-perceivable form.
- Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall BBG MANAGEMENT be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials in this site, even if BBG MANAGEMENT or a BBG MANAGEMENT authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall BBG MANAGEMENT have any liability to you for damages, losses and causes of action (whether in contract, tort (including, but not limited to, negligence), or otherwise) for accessing this site.
- BBG MANAGEMENT SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO, OR INABILITY TO ACCESS, THIS SITE, OR YOUR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED AT THIS SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU «AS IS» WITHOUT WARRANTEE OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. BBG MANAGEMENT DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. BBG MANAGEMENT DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. YOU (AND NOT BBG MANAGEMENT) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
What Policies do you have in place to manage and safeguard personal information?
- BBG is committed to the protection personal information that is aggregated, collected and used in its business activities. BBG complies with Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA).
BBG’s Privacy Policies include:
- BBG is responsible for the organization’s personal, including information collection, storage or transfer. BBG has appointed a Privacy Officer who is responsible/accountable for the implementation of its Privacy Policies.
- Before collecting personal information, the organization must identify the purpose for collection, and use.
- BBG will only collect personal information with the knowledge and consent of the individual.
- BBG will only collect personal information that is necessary. All personal information will be collected by fair and lawful means.
- BBG will only use or disclose personal information for the purposes for which it was collected.
- BBG endeavors to ensure that personal information collected is as accurate, complete and up-to-Date. BBG will also endeavor to ensure the appropriate disposal of personal.
Do you provide privacy / security training and awareness sessions to your staff?
- BBG has created a standard Privacy and Compliance Workbook for its staff. This workbook covers key aspects of Information Security and Privacy Policies and provides benefits to the organization. The objective are:
- Enables effective development and execution of security management plans
- Increases productivity and motivation through a more informed and educated workforce
- Increases staff confidence when identifying and responding to threats
- Supports compliance requirements with various laws and industry regulations
- Creates positive risk cultures and provides better protection of people, assets and information
Do you have a policy in place to deal with privacy breaches?
- BBG maintains a case-by-case methodology for continual improvement and management of security breaches. BBG does not take security breach lightly and dismissal of staff is a possible outcome. Most importantly continual improvement of Privacy Policies and Procedures is required to minimize any security breach.
Do you have a process in place to provide individuals with access to their personal information held by the company and request correction if they believe the information is incorrect?
- Upon request to the BBG Privacy Officer, access to personal information for validation, update or confirmation of how the information is used, is granted to any interested parties.